Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back 2 Bach

As an update to this post, I thought I would post a photo that Linda Crank sent of the my work in this lovely space.



I am going to be showing a few new paintings at the
College Hill Presbyterian Church. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the concert because my silly brother decided to get married that night. Too bad, as I am a fan of Bach, though he hasn't done anything new in years.
If you are interested, and you should be, the information is posted below.
College Hill Presbyterian Church
5742 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
(513) 541-5676,
Fax 541-1575 Directions

Part II of the Back 2 Bach concert series will be presented on June 7, 7 p.m. The first concert received an enthusiastic standing ovation. Four gifted pianists from CCM will perform Bach’s Concerto No. 6 in F Major, No. 7 in G Minor, No. 5 in F Minor and No. 2 in E Major. The concert will be preceded by a performance from young, talented pianists at 6:30 p.m. This evening of classical music will be complemented with an exhibition of classical art by two area oil painters, Richard Luschek and Linda Crank.

1 comment:

Sue I. said...

There is something about this photo that it makes it look like the whole space is a part of a miniature--a doll house. Do you see it? I kind of like it.