Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Saturday Art Opening and a Little Secret

I wanted to let you know about a few Art Events I will be involved in this November.
If you come to at least one, I will think you are totally cool.
If you attend both, you will receive Gold Status in my contact list. *
Behind The Dryer, 24" x 18", oil on linen, ©copyright Richard Luschek 2012
This week:
Art Opening at Gallery 42 in Mason.
I will be the featured artist for November.
Open House, Saturday November 10th, 5 -9 pm.
Live music, Wine and hors d' oeuvers and me.

117 West Main St., Mason, OH 45040
Contact:   513.234.7874
The show will feature my new Basement Series and other various still life and landscape.


Next Week:
Also, Once again I will be participating in the Secret ArtWorks fund raiser. 

Basement Bulb, 7 x 5, oil on linen. © copyright Richard Luschek 2011
 Secret ArtWorks:
November 16, 2012
MCA
120 East Fourth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

This is a fund raiser for ArtWorks so you have to buy a ticket to get in to the event. You get to purchase a Secret art work with your ticket price. There will be 100's of 5" x 7" works of art for sale. I have one card in the show. Tickets for the event can be purchased here. Tickets.
Shown above is my entry for last years event, a painting that kick started the basement series which will be on view this Saturday at Gallery 42.  

* Gold Status members are not subjected to any special treatment or discounts. It is little more than silly name I came up with. Though you may use this as a resume filler.

No comments: