Monday, May 21, 2007

Spring painting


Being one to jump on the band wagon of progress and all things "in", I have decided to enter the world of the blogosphere.
So until I get a handle on this, I will try just a simple post to get the thing rolling.
Here is a photo of me a fine gentleman took while I was painting in Eden Park. I was standing in front of Khrones Conservatory painting the water tower with some blossoming trees in front. It was a busy day in the park- one of the first really beautiful spring days- and lots of people were came around to see what I was up to. I was photographed twice, one person filmed me working, and a group of school girls stood behind me to watch.
More to come. After this one I painted the bridge. That painting went a bit better, though more than one person thought it was hilarious to beep their horn as they drove by. I suppose seeing me jump was pretty entertaining.

No comments: