Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Signature Member Show

I am in a show at the Cincinnati Art Club. I submitted a small still life. Stop in and have a look. I have mentioned before just how fancy it is to be Signature Member.




SIGNATURE MEMBER SPRING EXHIBITION AND SALE 
==========OPEN TO THE PUBLIC=========

Friday, May 13 .........6:00 to 8:00 p.m.    Opening reception
Yeah, I know, we missed it. 

But........
The Show continues Saturdays and Sundays:   

May 14, 15, 21, 22, 2011 .....................
l:00 - 4:00 p.m.

The Cincinnati Art Club is located at the foot of Mt. Adams at the corner
of Parkside Place and Martrin Drive.  Our nearby neighbors are Playhouse
in the Park and Krohn Conservatory.

Use www.Mapquest.com for directions from your home
to 1021 Parkside Place, Cincinnati, Oh 45202

Here is the painting I entered:
 The Force And A Can Of Soup, 8 x10, oil on panel, 2011, © Richard Luschek

No comments: