Thursday, July 16, 2009

Go Team

I am exhausted today. I tried to write something clever, but it sounded like it was written by someone on drugs- and not the totally awesome kind, but the bad kind of drugs. So I deleted the post.
I am going to keep this short and sweet.

I finished this painting today. Here are a few process shots, showing the first day lay-in (one of the best I have done), followed by a shot a few days later, and the final photo taken today.

Sorry the text is so boring, but give me a break! Writing this blog is tough. A man can only give so much, and I am constantly giving. I give, and you want more, day after day. I can't handle it! I am a giver, that is what I do.

Just enjoy the painting, offer your comments and more blog entries will be coming. I am going to bed.








After the Game, 15 x 19, Oil on linen

1 comment:

Dave said...

I WANT MORE! DO YOU HEAR ME?