Thursday, November 5, 2009

Two Art Events

I was lucky enough to be juried into two shows locally, and both open this Friday. It would be nice to see some of you there.
I will try to get to both shows, but I will definitely be at the Art Club before 7:00, as I have be told that I have won an award so I need to be there to pick up the check. I am hoping I will be handed one of those gigantic checks like they give lottery winners. I may insist that my prize money be written out on a giant check. Anyway, have a look at my work. If you are not interested in art, there will be cheese and wine.

Here is the info for these shows if you would like to stop by:


Cincinnati Art Club's Wessel Gallery
2009 Viewpoint 41st National Juried Art Competition
Join us Friday, November 6, 2009.....6:00 - 8:00 p.m. for the Opening Reception to meet the artists. Awards presentation will be at 7:00 p.m.
Show continues weekends Sat. & Sun. 11/7, 8, 15, 16, 21, 22, 2009
Hours: 2 - 5 p.m.

Cincinnati Art Club's Wessel Gallery
1021 Parkside Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202



The Manifest Gallery

PAUSE
Contemporary Still-Life

For this exhibit 208 artists submitted 480 works for consideration. Twenty-five works by the following 19 artists from 11 states and Ontario Canada were selected by our two-part jury/curatorial process for presentation in the gallery and catalog.

2727 Woodburn Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio 45206

No comments: