Monday, November 28, 2011

Monster Attacks the Contests

My still life A Monster Attacks at Breakfast was selected as a finalist in the Artist's Magazine 28th Annual Art Competition. Pick up a copy if you want a magazine with my name in it. For a small fee, I will personally sign your copy. It is nice to see the painting be recognized like this. It recently won a prize in a local show as well.
This is my third year in a row to make it to the finalists selection. One of these days I hope to win one of the top prizes- you know the king where you get featured in the magazine and are celebrated with money and women. As always, it was an honor to be selected. There were some great painters in the finalists selection. So I am in good company.

A Monster Attacks at Breakfast, 22" x26", oil on linen, ©copyright Richard Luschek 2010

No comments: