Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Landscape Class You Have To Take

Spring Time is here! What a great time to get outside and paint. I suggest you take my landscape painting class. You might as well since I added a gadget which is currently charging your credit card as you read this post.

Imagine Going From This: 

To This!
In just 8 weeks!
Individual results may very.

Enough silliness- Basically, you should take the class.

If you have never painted before but have always wanted to, this is a great introductory class that will take the fear out of oil painting.  This class is for both hobbyists and professionals. It is also a good class for teens trying to build a portfolio for college. Students that have taken the class multiple times see continued improvement. I try to introduce the techniques in a simple, easy to understand manner, not mention it is load of fun.
Here is the information, and a link to the University site where you sign up.
Sat., 10 am-1 pm; April 10-May 29; 8 wks; $179 (no discounts), supplies are the student’s responsibility. A list will be sent with your enrollment confirmation or see www.uc.edu/ce/documents/comm/PAINTING.pdf.. 
Location: First class meets at my studio in Eden Park; then at various parks thereafter.
Click here to register.

If you want to do some reading ahead of time so you can say smart things and be the teacher's pet, I suggest the following. (This also gives me a chance to try out the new Amazon link thing on the blog).
Contact me via email if you have any questions. 
















No comments: