Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Website In the Works

My website is horribly outdated. My current web person (me) has not updated it in 3 years. I have done a few paintings since then, and they are generally much better representation of what I am capable of.
I have needed one for a while. My wife's insistence that I make a new one has gotten to the point of her threatening me with divorce if I do not update it immediately.
She has this annoying need to treat what I do like a business. I would rather just wait for a government bailout.
So, to keep myself from being kicked to the curb and having to live under a bridge, I spent the day working on the layout of the site and have come up with some ideas.
Let me know what you think.






The new site will be constructed by Linda Crank. I completely expect the working process to not be very painful for me, but feel that this will result in her filing some sort of grievance with a lawyer by the time this is all done. Thanks for your patience Linda.

No comments: