Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Drawing Class

I am getting in touch with my feminine side by teaching a class at the Women's Art Club. Turns out that while you do have to be a woman to be in the club, anyone can rent the facilities for teaching. So I canceled the sex change operation and have started the class tonight.
I was excited to have 12 people, but somehow only 6 showed up. Which according to my calculations is way less than 12- almost half.
It was a good class, and if anyone is interested, there are 9 more fun filled, information packed classes to go, and you may join in now- the sooner the better.

SIGN UP AND LEARN SOMETHING!
10 week class, starting Dec. 11, Thursday nights, 6 to 9. Class is $200. Rough dates I have figured so far: Dec 11, 18, Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12, 19, and 26. The class will have to be limited to about 12.
The class is at the Women's Art Club Cultural Center, 6980 Cambridge Ave, Cincinnati, OH
You can email me if you are interested- richard_luschek@yahoo.com
Here is where we will be:
http://wacccbarn.blogspot.com/
http://www.womansartclub.com/thebarn.html
Click here for Directions to the Barn.
There is parking and the entrance is off the lot.

Learn to draw stuff like this:

Socrates, 24 x 18, charcoal on paper

1 comment:

Dave said...

"So I canceled the sex change operation..."
But I already got you a gift to celebrate your transformation to "Ruby"!