Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Solo Show at UC Clermont College





Paintings by Richard Luschek

Verisimilitude-
(vĕr'ə-sĭ-mĭl'ĭ-tūd', -tyūd')n.
1. The quality of appearing to be true or real.
2. Something that has the appearance of being true or real.
[August 1-29 August]:
A selection of oil paintings by me. The show will include still life, portrait and local landscapes. There will be a lot of brand new work. So new in fact, that some of it will still be wet. I still have one painting I want to finish by the opening, it is not looking hopeful, but I am trying.

Artist reception will be Friday 8 August @ 6:30 - 9:30 PM. Hope to see you there. There will be snacks, but UC doesn't allow the serving of alcohol, so we will all have to go elsewhere for drinking.
At the UC Clermont College Art Gallery, 4200 Clermont College Drive, Batavia, OH 45103.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
More info @ 513.558.1215 & www.ucclermont.edu.
Click here for directions.


I will be standing by the road near this sign for the duration of the show. Make it worth my effort and come and see my work.

3 comments:

Joe Slucher said...

It's nice that they assume passing cars don't really need to know the date of the exhibition. They know the average passerby likes to see what looks like tall grass though.

jv5181 said...

sorry rich I don't go to any event that needs to be defined for me! Yes - that means I only go to events that are one or two simple syllables but then I am a simple man...oh yeah also this is payback for you not going to my wedding!!!

Richard J. Luschek II said...

Sorry I didn't go to your wedding, but I don't go to weddings that need to be defined for me, as in, "Some please explain to me how he found a woman willing to marry him? I bet he used tequila. Lots of tequila."